Monday, July 9, 2012

Metamorphosis-Monday

I have been scouring Craig's list for a long time looking for the perfect buffet. Looking all over the Texas area. One Saturday Morning I found this one in East Texas, less than 30 minutes from my house.

It was just what I had been looking for. It was perfect in every way, well , it was not white. That is never a problem for me.
With a little paint, here is the final product, and I just love it,


The details are just beautiful on the doors.
 All the little scrolls on the top just add to the character.


 The mirror above it came from a local flea market and my guy added to it.
The difference between the dark color of the buffet and now that is it white is just unbelievable. I am just so drawn to the lighter colors.




I am linking up too Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis-Monday and

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty piece and it all it's prettiness didn't show up until you painted it! Love how you've dressed it up too! Oh, your shutter dish holder is so darling and clever. I'm going to be on the lookout for two little shutters! So cute.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

So beautiful! Great transformation. Love all your little pretties :)
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

French Charmed ~ Chelle said...

Oh, it looks so pretty in white! Great find. :)