Monday, June 18, 2012

Ann Perry's Beautiful Home




Last week I went with my dear friend to meet Ann Perry and see her beautiful home. My friend had the privilege of meeting her at The Mustard Seed. What a blessing it was, she is such a sweet person. It is so peaceful at her home and she is just an angel. She has such a sweet spirit. Wow, what a treat it was. 


 This was in her dinning room
 The bathroom.

 The bedroom.
 Look at her beautiful pillows.
 The living room
 More beautiful pillows.
 
She is so creative, I am just amazed. She said she goes to garage sales and just picks up things she can see in her home.
I will share her beautiful green house on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hi, I just came across your site and love Ann's beautiful home and shop too. I've featured her place several times on my blog. Are you located near her? I too am moving into the Heritage Antiques Mall the first week of November. Hope you stop by and check out my booth. Have a great day, Theresa