Friday, October 28, 2011

We are finished with Madeline's nursery. My sweet mom is so talented. She can sew anything. Stephanie, myself and my mom made everything. We had such a good time.

The bedding is so soft, I know she is going to love it.




We had this old rocker that was not being used ,Tony painted it and my mom recovered the cushions. I can not wait to sit in here and rock her.




Ok, the fish hanging on the side of the chair was a shower gift from my sister-in-law. Tony is a big fisherman. so Madeline has her own little fishing bag when she goes fishing with her dad. This was his favorite gift to her.




This was a shower gift from my other sister-in-law and Stephanie loved it. Madeline is just waiting on our little Madeline Grace to get here.





Stephanie is due on November 5th, we are so anxious to meet our new little girl.


I love all the pink . I know we are going to be in trouble, there are just so many cute things for girls.



















No comments: