Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Old Chippy White Window

I am joining Faded Charm's White Wednesday.
I am sharing one of my old chippy white windows. I just have this one hanging in my hall. I added an old crystal door knob to hang a wreath on.


I have old windows all over my house. I just love the fact you can do what ever you want with them. Some have words on them , some are used for doors and others are used for frames.






I leave them just as they are most of the time with the exception of one that I painted black.




I hope you all have a Happy White Wednesday!












4 comments:

Miss Gracie's House said...

I LOVE old windows! Happy WW!
Rene

Ido said...

Love windows specially chippy, that crystal knob gives it a special touch.
Have a great day!
XXX Ido

Heidi said...

I have an old chippy window that has a mirror behind it....still needed more ideas to somehow transform into a "wow" window! Your's is great!

Unknown said...

I love old windows too. Great addition with the door knob. Happy WW a few days late! LOL
Roselle