Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pink Saturday

I am joining Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for Pink Saturday. I love the color pink, I would have everything pink and white in my nest if my guy would go for it. We are not there yet. I am sharing two things today. My sweet little chair. When I brought it home it was so ugly. It was gold and brown, yuk!!! I recovered the cushion in a soft pink and painted it white and look how beautiful she is.
I am also sharing my first pink rose bouquet. It was so nice just to go outside and cut fresh flowers.They smell wonderful.



A pink rose from my garden. I think I am going to plant more roses today, pink of course.


Have a fabulous Pink Saturday!


2 comments:

Diane said...

I have been touring your blog, you have a beautiful home. I love your Easter decor and centre pieces. Enjoyed your posts, looking forward to more. Diane

Unknown said...

Love your beautiful chair! And all your cute littles bunnies around your home!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Hugs

Charo