Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas !

I hope you have all had a Merry Christmas! It is such a blessing to be able to spend time with family and friends. I hope we all pause and think about what Christmas is about. The birth of Jesus and what that means to each of us in our life.


More pictures of Robin Roger's beautiful open house. Thank-you for sharing your home with us.


Her living room, with burlap stockings. She should be featured in a magazine, she has such a way with decorating. She was so sweet to let me take pictures.


This is the dinning room.

So much fun stuff to look at.
Everything looks so clean with all the white and silver.

I love the simple things, small sprigs of the pine.

Kitchen area

This is the kitchen island.
I love this little lamp with the white roses.

A pretty Christmas tree.


Cute pillows.


I love this bird bath full of silver Christmas ornaments.






































No comments: