Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Last, this is our tour guide, Karl. He was great. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Napa Valley. He was friendly and so full of information. He was a former SanFrancisco policeman and has been doing this about five years

This is Francis Ford Copppola's vineyard,( (Inglenook) this may not be important to many people but if you are a Nicholas Cage fan this is his uncle. The Coppola's live in another home just behind this winery.
OK I am easily impressed , this is oranges and lemons growing on the same tree. It was filled with fruit.
This was our last visit of the day and what a palce to end. We did not want to leave. I just wanted to soak in all the beauty. This was Inglenook vineyard.
This was probably the highlight of my day here. We had a picnic in this vineyard, it was wonderful, a smaller vineyard not any other tourist there.
What a view. This is how it looks all over the Napa Valley area. Rolling hills and beautiful vineyards. I never get tired of seeing this.

This is Sutter Home Family Vineyard in St Helena. I just love the victorian look.

Visiting Napa Valley. This is such a beautiful area.

No comments: